5 Insanely Actionable Steps to Your MS Abroad [LIVE Webinar]
Learn action-by-action 5 steps for your MS abroad using our proven "5-Keys" Formula.
“I was hunting everywhere for scholarship. I couldn’t believe when I learnt about a well-defined process to get scholarship. It works because I got scholarship!”, - Jayanth Barman, Currently pursuing MS at John Hopkins University, USA
Webinar Starts at
Hosted by: Manish (IIT Kanpur & IIM Calcutta) & Pooja (Placed 1200+ students abroad)
Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
University’s Feedback: Why Mechanical Engineering at Case Western?
The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering offers accredited programs leading to B.S. degrees in Aerospace Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
The educational mission of the department is to graduate students who have fundamental technical knowledge of their profession and the requisite technical breadth and communications skills to become leaders in creating the new techniques and technologies which will advance the general field of mechanical and aerospace engineering sciences.
As a student, you’ll study alongside the best and brightest. And after graduation, you join our network of 110,000+ impactful alumni.
Our students start their own companies, study around the globe, skydive over the sea and share their passions with others.
We know that finding your fit helps you find yourself. That’s why we offer hundreds of clubs and events to help you make real connections.
As preparation for achieving the above educational objectives, the B.S. degree programs in Aerospace Engineering and Mechanical Engineering are designed so that students attain:
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic,
- environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- an ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- an ability to communicate effectively
- the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- a knowledge of contemporary issues
- an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
The Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.
Visit Mechanical Engineering@Case Western to learn more
Our feedback for your shortlisting
Following are the quick facts about Case Western:
- Ranked #42 in Mechanical Engineering by the US News and World Report
- Tuition $47,500
- Average SAT 1280-1490
In our shortlisting, we would place Case Western Reserve University as follows:
- Affordability, based on tuition and living expenses: 3 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most desirable)
- Reputation, based on research, academic strength and ranking: 4 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most desirable)
- Outcome, based on career success of alumni: 4 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most desirable)
Depending on your academic, extra-curricular and other aspects of your profile, you could shortlist Case Western Reserve University as your reach school with a chance of getting admission as 50% or more.