5 Insanely Actionable Steps to Your MS Abroad [LIVE Webinar]
Learn action-by-action 5 steps for your MS abroad using our proven "5-Keys" Formula.
“I was hunting everywhere for scholarship. I couldn’t believe when I learnt about a well-defined process to get scholarship. It works because I got scholarship!”, - Jayanth Barman, Currently pursuing MS at John Hopkins University, USA
Webinar Starts at
Hosted by: Manish (IIT Kanpur & IIM Calcutta) & Pooja (Placed 1200+ students abroad)
If you’re wondering about where to do your MBA — Europe or the USA, here are some facts that may interest you
1. According to the yearly QS TopMBA.com Jobs and Salary Trends Report released recently, the employment market for MBAs in Western Europe is on the rise and pay cheques are amongst the highest in the world.
2. A 2012 Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) Geographic Trend Report for Europe points towards an increase in MBA applications to Europe. In fact students across the USA are also looking to do an MBA in Europe.
3. European Business Schools tend to cost less. The figure may vary from B-school to B-school but you could pay almost $ 50,000 – $ 70,000 less overall to get your MBA degree.
4. European MBAs tend to be generally a year shorter — that could mean that your course work load could be heavier but if you are taking a loan to pay for your education, then it means that you would need to take a smaller amount.
5. The variety of courses on offer in Europe is very competitive. For instance if you plan on doing an MBA in Germany, Switzerland or even Austria — you would have a choice of approximately 120 providers and some 150 programmes. The MBA market in the UK, for instance has
around 170 programmes on offer.
6. If you are looking at distance programmes, there are some highly specialised and focused courses. The Warwick Business School in the UK, for example has a good online course but then so do a host of others. It depends on your subject of interest, what you think of the format and the length of the course.
- The employment market for MBAs in Western Europe is on the rise and pay cheques are amongst the highest in the world
- European Business Schools tend to cost less
- The variety of courses on offer in Europe is very competitive