5 Insanely Actionable Steps to Your MS Abroad [LIVE Webinar]
Learn action-by-action 5 steps for your MS abroad using our proven "5-Keys" Formula.
“I was hunting everywhere for scholarship. I couldn’t believe when I learnt about a well-defined process to get scholarship. It works because I got scholarship!”, - Jayanth Barman, Currently pursuing MS at John Hopkins University, USA
Webinar Starts at
Hosted by: Manish (IIT Kanpur & IIM Calcutta) & Pooja (Placed 1200+ students abroad)
Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
University Feedback: Why Mechanical Engineering at Michigan State?
Mechanical engineering students can customize their program to meet unique interests and career goals by choosing concentrations in biomechanical engineering, engineering mechanics, global engineering or manufacturing engineering.
Teaching labs include a full-service Engineering Machine Shop and Industrial Project Lab, and labs providing hands-on experience in vibrations and controls, heat transfer, fluids and experimental mechanics.
Research labs focuses on cardiovascular and tissue mechanics, thermal engineering, biomechanical design and research within the Composite Vehicle Research Center and the Energy and Automotive Research Lab.
Alumni work at: Ford, GM, Fiat Chrysler, Dow Corning, GE Aviation, Bosch, Eli Lilly; Alumni work as automotive engineer, application engineer, aerospace engineer, manufacturing engineer, product development engineer, research and development engineer.
Visit Mechanical Engineering@Michigan State to learn more
Our feedback for your shortlisting
Following are the quick facts about Michigan State:
- Ranked #42 Mechanical Engineering by US News and World Report
- Tuition $39,405
- Average SAT 990-1260
- 92% of Michigan State graduate land jobs or go on to advanced degree right out of college
- 25 Michigan State programs ranked in the top 20 nationally
- 200+ academic programs are available
- 17:1 student faculty ratio
In our shortlisting, we would place Michigan State as follows:
- Affordability, based on tuition and living expenses: 4 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most desirable)
- Reputation, based on research, academic strength and ranking: 4 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most desirable)
- Outcome, based on career success of alumni: 5 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most desirable)
Depending on your academic, extra-curricular and other aspects of your profile, you could shortlist Michigan State University as your reach school with a chance of getting admission as 50% or more.