5 Insanely Actionable Steps to Your MS Abroad [LIVE Webinar]
Learn action-by-action 5 steps for your MS abroad using our proven "5-Keys" Formula.
“I was hunting everywhere for scholarship. I couldn’t believe when I learnt about a well-defined process to get scholarship. It works because I got scholarship!”, - Jayanth Barman, Currently pursuing MS at John Hopkins University, USA
Webinar Starts at
Hosted by: Manish (IIT Kanpur & IIM Calcutta) & Pooja (Placed 1200+ students abroad)
Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
University’s Feedback: Why Mechanical Engineering at UCI?
The undergraduate Mechanical Engineering curriculum includes a foundation of mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Engineering courses in fundamental areas constitute much of the remaining curriculum. A few technical electives allow the undergraduate student to specialize somewhat or to pursue broader understanding. A senior capstone design experience culminates the curriculum.
Program Educational Objectives: graduates of the program will have the professional and scientific education that allows them to be successful as career engineers and in the most demanding graduate programs. Specifically, they will be able to
- function in professional environments in industry, government, and academia applying and building upon engineering science knowledge, problem-solving skills, and communication skills;
- function as members of teams and in leadership roles applying ethical standards including the ASME code of ethics within and beyond traditional Mechanical Engineering disciplines; and
- remain current with technology and contemporary scientific and societal issues, and consequently improve skills and knowledge through a lifelong process of learning.
Visit Mechnical Engineering@UCI Website to learn more
Our feedback for your shortlisting
Following are the quick facts about UC Irvine;
- Ranked #201-250, in Mechanical Engineering, by QS and ranked #42 – National University – by the US News & World Report
- High student-faculty ratio (19:1)
- Very difficult to get in (38.7% acceptance rate)
- Tuition $37,960
- Very high median salary 10 years after graduation ($54,500)
In our shortlisting, we would place University of Illinois Chicago as follows:
- Affordability, based on tuition and living expenses: 5 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most desirable)
- Reputation, based on research, academic strength and ranking: 4 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most desirable)
- Outcome, based on career success of alumni: 5 (on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the most desirable)
Depending on your academic, extra-curricular and other aspects of your profile, you could shortlist University of California Irvine as your reach school with a chance of getting admission as 50% or more.